Need help with the Common App?
Each year, more and more colleges and universities are added to the list of schools that accept the Common Application. The ease of submitting one application to each school on your list provides some relief during what can be a very stressful process, but questions and issues still arise. As a way to ease some of the stress that prospective students face during the college application process, we turned to admissions expert Elyse Krantz to provide tips for navigating the Common Application.
- What to Know About the 2016-2017 Common App: Part 1
- What to Know About the 2016-2017 Common App: Part 2
- What to Know About the 2016-2017 Common App: Part 3
- 7 Big Changes to the 2016-2017 Common Application
- Applying to College? There's an App for That!
- How to Create Your Common Application Account
- How to Rollover your Common App Account
- Common App Help: How to Master the Activities Section
- Common App Essay Prompts for 2015-2016 (essay prompts are the same for the 2016-2017 application)
In addition to the articles above, check out these related segments on Getting In: A College Coach Conversation:
- Getting Started on College Essays: 2015-2016 Common App Essay Prompts, Part 1
- Getting Started on College Essays: 2015-2016 Common App Essay Prompts, Part 2
Stuck on a specific section? Submit a comment on any of the above blog posts, and one of our college admissions experts will respond.
Interested in learning more about how College Coach can help you achieve admissions success? Complete the form on the right to learn more.