Need help with the Common App?
Each year, more and more colleges and universities are added to the list of schools that accept the Common Application. The ease of submitting one application to each school on your list provides some relief during what can be a very stressful process, but questions and issues still arise. As a way to ease some of the stress that prospective students face during the college application process, we turned to admissions expert Elyse Krantz to provide tips for navigating the Common Application.
2017-2018 Common Application tips:
- 10 Biggest Changes to the 2017-18 Common Application | Part 1
- 10 Biggest Changes to the 2017-18 Common Application | Part 2
- Don't Overlook These Three Important Sections of Your Common Application
- Which Common App Essay Is Best For Me?
- What Are the Essay Prompts for the 2017-18 Common Application?
Need more Common App tips? Check out the below links for a walkthrough of last year's Common App:
- What to Know About the 2016-2017 Common App: Part 1
- What to Know About the 2016-2017 Common App: Part 2
- What to Know About the 2016-2017 Common App: Part 3
- 7 Big Changes to the 2016-2017 Common Application
- Applying to College? There's an App for That!
- How to Create Your Common Application Account
- How to Rollover your Common App Account
- Common App Help: How to Master the Activities Section
In addition to the articles above, check out these related segments on Getting In: A College Coach Conversation:
- New Common App Essay Prompts
- School's In Application Workshop: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Completing the Common App
Stuck on a specific section? Submit a comment on any of the above blog posts, and one of our college admissions experts will respond.
Interested in learning more about how College Coach can help you achieve admissions success? Complete the form on the right to learn more.