Our College Admission Consulting for International Students
Applying from outside the United States creates the unique challenge of translating international accomplishments to U.S. admissions. Our advisors – all former admissions officers at highly selective American colleges – have helped students from more than 30 countries gain admission in the U.S.
The International package offers one-on-one advising with a dedicated advisor with no cap on time; choose the communication method (phone, email, and/or video conference) that best suits your family’s schedule and location.
Get help with:
- Pre Admissions Support – Academic selections and extracurricular activities.
- Targeted College List – Customized list of recommended “best fit” colleges based on the personalized assessment and our inside knowledge of college acceptance criteria.
- The Essay –We provide comprehensive guidance on brainstorming topics and advice around content development to ensure the finished essay reflects your child’s unique strengths and personality.
- Interview Prep – Our experts draw from years of experience conducting college interviews to provide interview strategies, conduct mock interviews, and build confidence and ease nerves.
- Standardized Test Strategy – We give your child direction on when to test and which tests to take, including insight into schools’ individual testing policies and how to best navigate those requirements.
- Extra Assistance – Your child’s dedicated advisor will investigate specific college requirements and help keep track of deadlines. Plus, parents will receive updates throughout the process.
- And much more!
In addition to our International offering, we also offer Elite Platinum: a choice of additional enhancements individualized to your student’s needs.
“College Coach gave us the extra assistance we needed to make sure our son got accepted to his top-choice school.”
- Parent of a College Coach Graduate and Yale University Student