Need help with the Common App?
Each year, more and more colleges and universities are added to the list of schools that accept the Common Application. The ease of submitting one application to each school on your list provides some relief during what can be a very stressful process, but questions and issues still arise. As a way to ease some of the stress that prospective students face during the college application process, we turned to admissions expert Elyse Krantz to provide tips for navigating the Common Application.
2019-2020 Common Application tips:
- Which Common App Essay Is Best For Me?
- How to Create or Rollover Your Common App Account
- What to Know about the 2019-2020 Common App
- What We Love About the Common App This Year
Need more Common App tips? Check out the below links:
- How to Complete the 2018-2019 Common Application: Part 1
- How to Complete the 2018-2019 Common Application: Part 2
- How to Complete the 2018-2019 Common Application: Part 3
In addition to the articles above, check out these related segments on Getting In: A College Coach Conversation:
- New Common App Essay Prompts
- School's In Application Workshop: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Completing the Common App
- Choosing the Best Common App Prompt
Stuck on a specific section? Submit a comment on any of the above blog posts, and one of our college admissions experts will respond.
Interested in learning more about how College Coach can help you achieve admissions success? Complete the form on the right to learn more.